So it has been a really tough week fro me. Last Friday night Chris and I decided to meet a few friends for out for some Friday fun at a local brew pub. I was only 1 Martini and 3 Vodka Tonics into the night when nature called and I headed to the bathroom. I had just finished sending a text message to a friend and placed my beloved Crackberry in my pocket. Off to the ladies room I went , did my business, stood up and the next thing I hear...... thump...... I look down and there is my beloved Crackberry drowning in the potty. I quickly reach in the potty grab my Crackberry and attempt to save it. I took the battery out and reached for as many paper towels as I could and began the drying process. I did all that I could however my Crackberry could not be saved... So here I am 5 days with no "Crack" and today I hot ROCKBOTTOM. I called Chris and told him that if I don't have a new Crakberry by the weekend I can't be held responsible for my actions. I now understand how Junkie feels. I am lost with out my version of "crack". What emails am I missing out on? What if I am unable to respond to one of them in l min or less? I can't get on the Internet and read Perez Hilton while I am at a stop light. Don't even get me started on loosing my high score in Brick breaker. Oh well just a few more days and I will get my fix!
Subject change.... Chris and I are headed to Palm Springs for 4th of July weekend. I have finally become a golf fanatic and feel like I need to make up for lost time. It will be hotter than hell but I am sure it has to better than Dallas.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lets play golf soon.... shoot i don't know how to play but after 6 years at the Club I can snow you like I did everyone else that paid thousands to join and pretend. i promise when mcCall gets old enough i will make an attempt to be an Annika that i was meant to be. Actually, I am more concerned with hanging out with you. I think of you all the time and love you both so much. CALL US when you return from PS...we miss you.
We Love you.
Ryan, Ange & mcCall Keith
Post a Comment