new


Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Times




Work has really been kicking me in the ass lately. In fact I have been so burried at work that I have not been able to do much else but work over the last week.

So hubby decided to make me take a break. He called me at work this afternoon to tell me that we were going to the Stars game tonight. I love to go to hockey games. So that is what we did and I had a wonderful time! Watch a great overtime win for the Stars against the Detroit Red Wings.

Thanks to Hubby! He ROCKS!

The people watching at the game was great. I just laugh every time I see the Ice Girls. Who decided to have dancers at a Hockey game? They do provide me with tons of entertainment.

OH.... And we were on the big screen tonight at the game. That is the first time I have ever been in the Jumbo-tron. Do people still call it that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look! There I am on the far right! I look good!

rackersfamily said...

Do they wear ice skates when they dance?

Tracy said...

They don't dance on the ice. They have a little perch in the stands. It is pretty funny to watch.

Blonde Momma said...

What a lovely hubby!!!