Our Direct TV got zapped int he Big storm this week. The tech won't be here until Tuesday to fix it. It is not so terrible to be without TV but the one thing that I really miss is watching the news. I am a news junkie and watching it on the Internet isn't the same.
Here are some of the things I am doing this week to take up my time:
I broke out my Sex and the City DVD collection and I plan on watching the entire series in order.
Reading a chick book
Cleaning
Playing on the Internet
Sleeping
that's about it.
Pregnancy update: I have once again felt like crap this week. Morning sickness in back with a vengeance. I am so tired by the end of the day that I come home from work and nap. This baby must be a girl b/c only a girl would do this to her mother. We are now 15 weeks... Just 5 weeks away from finding out the gender.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are lucky to have someone for Tuesday! Ours isn't coming until tomorrow.
I talked to the tech that came out yesterday and he told me in the future to call him directly and he will help us. Gave me his name and number!!! Woo Hoo. I will be sure to keep it in a safe place should we need it agian.
Post a Comment