
Went to see Dr. Bailey again today. Baby is doing great. Mommy not doing as well. I now officially have gestational hypertension. Yes my blood pressure is waaaaay too high. I have started taking blood pressure medication today and hopefully we can get it to a point that it is under control. She will continue to let me work for as long as we can keep it manageable without bed rest. Bed rest is my biggest fear with this pregnancy. I am just a horrible at sitting around all day in bed to me it's just hell. I am going to see the high risk Dr. for another sono on Friday just to be sure that everything with the Baby is OK. She did tell me that I should not plan on working all the way up to my due date. The chances of that are very slim.
On a good note. I have only gained 2 pounds in the last 4 weeks bringing total prego weight gain to 4 pounds. My goal is to gain no more than 15 pounds.
2 comments:
Being home wouldn't be that bad...you have all of us to come keep you company. This "bed rest" thing might be fun!!
I"m sorry Tracy that you are having BP issues! I had them pretty bad with Sam to the point where I was induced early (37w2d). Did you give you a monitor (or do you have one) for home?
So glad baby is looking great!
Post a Comment