new


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Down Down Down

Woo Hooo!!!! Went to the Doctor yesterday and the Blood Pressure has gone way down! Woo Hoo for 108 over 62!

Doc says I have been over medicated and that is why I have felt like crap for the last two weeks. Cut my dossage of BP meds in half and man do I feel like a new woman. I am doing a little dance in my chair right now in joy!

Nursery furniture gets delivered on Wednesday. I have ordered all the crib bedding ect and it should be here in the next week. My best friends LeAnn and Tracy are coming over to paint the nursery. They are the best!

I will post pictuers when we are done.

3 comments:

BettencourtFamily said...

SO SO Happy to hear that you are feeling better! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery, I know it will be fabulously cute!!!

Kim S said...

Great news! Congrats. Can't wait to see the new nursery pics, bet they will rock.

Keeping Up With the Fitz's said...

Yipee!! So happy!!