On Monday we started Baby classes at Baylor Frisco and they pretty much succeeded in scaring the hell out of me in just 4 short hours. We have baby class every Monday from 6-10pm for the next three weeks. Maybe I will handle class #2 a little better.
My wonderful friends LeAnn and Tracy came over on Friday to get a plan together for Harper's nursery. I'm so excited about what they are planning to do. WOW I have some amazing a talented friends. I'm posting "before" pictures on here so that next week when they are all done we call all appreciate their hard work.
My Mom come over on Sunday and had me clean out the closet in Harper's room which led to the cleaning of 4 other closets and the spare bedroom. I am so happy that she is around to get me going and get me ready for this baby. I am so worn out though.
1 comment:
so cute! hey... do you need us to get our stuff out of your spare bedroom soon? I dont think we will be back till Thanksgiving. Just let me know... I can always send Scott's dad over to get it!
Post a Comment