new


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Looking forward to Monday

Not too much to post today.  We went to the doctor on Friday and my amniotic fluid was measuring low.  So Dr. Peters asked me to go ahead and come back on Monday to measure it again and see what is going on .  It was at a 10 two weeks ago and on Friday it was measuring at 6.  If it gets down to 4 then we will need to deliver the baby.  I will see Dr. P at 2pm then Dr. B at 4pm to find out what is going on.  As far as I’m concerned Harper can come out anytime.  I’m ready for her to come so the sooner the better for me.

3 comments:

Andy Rittler said...

good luck tracy!!! will be checking for updates!!!
XOXO
amie

Keeping Up With the Fitz's said...

OMG!!! Please text us asap when you know.

rackersfamily said...

keep her "cooking" as long as possible! :)