
Harpy has RSV and has been so sick all week. I don't know who I feel more sorry for more. My Mother who has been watching her for the last few days or sweet little Harper. She takes a breathing treatment every 3 hours and screams until she wears herself out so much that she falls asleep. Needs less to say there has been very little sleep in the Miazga house this week. I stayed home from work today to give Mom a break and take care of my sweet girl. We went back to the Dr. and things are looking up.
On the bright side I'm having a slumber party with all my girlfriends from Grapevine on Saturday night so I look forward to the break.
4 comments:
oh Tracy, that picture makes me so sad. I am glad to hear she is doing better! I hope it continues.
Ugh, saddest picture ever. Poor sweetie. Hope she is on the mend soon?
Thanks ladies she is feeling so much better.
Bless her little heart! Glad to hear she is getting better. :)
Post a Comment