Today has been a day of what I like to call the TRIPLE P. I have experienced each component of the PPP through the day and all before 12:00 noon.
This morning it was PUKE. Harper threw up on me and the sofa. She later threw up on my Mom, her Aunt CC, and in my car.
Then next it was PEE as I was inserting some medicine in her little bottom. She decided it would be a great time to pee on me.
We finished off the third component of the TRIPLE P just before lunch with POOP. All over me as I went to pick up the stinky little sweetheart.
There you have it people the TRIPLE P.
GLAMOROUS!!! That is the life I lead. I don't think I want to work form home anymore. Looks like I will be heading to the office tomorrow where my co-workers are much more considerate.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment