I have been ready to take a vacation for a while. I need a little time to refresh and recharge. God news is that booked two vacations last week.
First up is a short family getaway to the JW Marriott Hill Country resort. My ENTIRE family is going. That includes 11 children, my two sisters, my brother and my Mom. We will be there for 3 days. I can't wait to see Harper and the water park at this place. I think the JW San Antonio is one of the best resorts in the entire Marriott portfolio. if you have not been there yet then you owe it to yourself to check it out.
Then in September Chris and I are headed out for a week to this place . I'm so excited to have one full week of ZERO responsibility. I just found out recently that the Real Housewives of New Jersey filmed here in February of this year.
Yippee for VACATIONS better late the never.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment