new


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fancy Pants




Last night we went out with our friends Jen and Todd. When we walked in to Blue Mesa to meet them Todd was wearing his fancy new blue jeans so I knew it was going to be a fun night. I found a drink that I LOVE...... The Watermelon Margarita at Blue Mesa. This drink is AWESOME! It taste just like a Watermelon Jolly Rancher. I enjoyed two of these wonderful concoctions over dinner and could easily of had more. After dinner we decided to head over the the Flying Saucer to check out some live music and drink beer. It has been awhile since Chris and I have hung out at a bar and I had forgot how entertaining it could be. The band was great, but the real entertainment was this really drunk girl. She was dancing and signing to every song. When she danced she would raise her hands high in the air and clap like we were at a church revival. She made friends with everyone in the bar and tried to get me to dance with her. The after a few hours things got really crazy and this chick kept trying to give every man she saw a lap dance! All I could do is sit there and laugh. Then I thought to myself....... Was I ever that drunk girl in the bar everyone was laughing at? I hope not.... but there is a strong chance that I may have been "that girl" a time or two in my life. I have included pictures for your viewing pleasure. Todd.... I will go out with you and your Fancy Pants anytime!

No comments: