new


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Working From Home

When I tell people that I work form home 2 days a week they always get this little look in their eye. Like.... Yea right... Working from home must mean that I watch soaps all day, do laundry, take a nap and just answer emails as they come to me. So for all those out there here is what my working from home day has looked like today:

1. It is 5:30 and I still have not taken a shower and trust me I need one. I started working at 7:30am and haven't stopped since. I kept meaning to stop and make myself some lunch but I just kept working in different projects and finally around 2pm I realized I needed some food. So I ate my lunch during a conference call with two sales people.

2. I woke up only to realize we were out of coffee and there is not a Starbucks on my way from the bedroom to the office. I need to talk to Chris about getting coffee delivery. Me with no coffe is not a good thing.

3. My Blackberry isn't communicating with my Marriott email and after an hour on the phone with Support I decided to give up and just try to work on it later.

So there you go working form home is well..... Lots of work!

I have to go take a shower so I don't offend all the neighbors when we go to the National Night Out Picnic at 6:30pm.... which I still need to make cookies for.

No comments: