new


Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fermintation


Sorry I have been so bad about posting on my blog. Things have just been so busy and I am doing everything to not think about if I am prego or not. I have been "fermenting" for a week now. This is what Chris calls it at least. This is the 11 days that we wait to see if we are prego or not and it is killing me. Some days I feel like I must be prego and other days I am just thinking that there is just no possible way. Needless to say this week will continue to be a roller coaster until Saturday afternoon when we go to get our first prego test. So here are some things I have been doing to keep my mind off everything.

Chris and I went to a Halloween party over the weekend and had a great time.

I have thrown myself into work and seem to be working at least 15 hours a day.

I sliced the crap out of finger making dinner last night.

I have cooked no less than 8 meals this week to freeze for later use.

I cleaned all the out of season clothes out of my closet and brought down the fall and winter items.

I have spent no less than 5 hours a day on facebook.

I have helped Heather plan Peyton's birthday party.

I have been on 2 late night online shopping sprees. Chris will kill me when he sees everything I have bought.

I have watched the Tech game 3 times on ESP classic. It never gets old.

next on the list..... Hitting the half yearly sale at Nordstrom on Friday, Cleaning out the garage, making desert for a dinner party on Saturday, buying a gift for my friend Jenn's baby Shower.

I hope that will be enough to keep my mind clear.

No comments: