I thought we were going to have a nice relaxing weekend. Then tonight as Chris and I were heading to dinner we got nailed by an SUV at 121 & Stacy Rd. I was driving my car and Chris was in the passenger seat. This car made a left turn without yeilding and slamed into an Expedidtion which then slamed into my car. Scared Chris and I to death. All I could think about is the baby and westher or not it was OK. I made a trip to the ER at Centenial Medical Center and I am happy to day the The Baby, Chris and myself are doing OK. I expect that we will be sore for the next few days as I already hurt where my seat belt caught me. My car looks pretty bad but I don't think it is totaled. They did an ultrasound at the hospital but couldn't confirm if we are having a boy or a girl because the baby was moving around so much. So I guess we will have to wait a little longer. I am going to see Dr. Bailey on Wednesday for a follow up visit maybe she can tell me then.
On the bright side we are only 17 days away from a trip to Maui. So I know i will get a break then.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am so glad everyone is okay! i hope ya'll enjoy your trip...I must say I am jealous!
Glad EVERYONE is ok!
Post a Comment