


Long time no Blog. I hate for this one to be sad so I will try my best to make it happy. Last week my father in law passed away unexpectedly after surgery that was meant to help my fight his cancer. It was a routine operation that ended in tragedy. Very sad for my husband and his family as we will really miss Ron. Instead of dwelling on sadness I wanted to take a moment to thank my Father In Law for a few things...
Thank you Ron.....
For giving my sweet husband patience. I'm pretty sure that is a personalty trait that he got from you. Chris is always calm and collected just like you and I thank you for that.
For teaching my husband to love the game of golf. We enjoy this sport as a family and every time we play Chris brings up a memory of you.
For loving my daughter. We had an amazing visit with you last May and will remember it forever.
For checking in on me during my pregnancy. Your kind words of encouragement meant allot to me.
For the great Christmas and Birthday gifts that always had a little hint on the card as to what was inside. I will miss playing that little game.
For sharing travel tips, sales ideas, and being a great Spades partner.
We love you and will miss you dearly.
1 comment:
So sorry to hear you and your family are going through such a tragedy. Keep his memory alive by sharing all the wonderful memories you created with him. {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment