That is our date!!!!!!!!!
We saw Dr. B today and we are all set for induction on Monday, November 23, 2009. If things keep going well this will be the Birthday of my sweet Harper!!!! I'm so excited. It just seems so real now! Baby and Mommy are still doing good. Dr. B says that we will step up and do more fetal monitoring each week and a few other test will be added in as well. The baby is measuring at 36 weeks right now. We will see Dr. Peters on Friday and he will measure the baby and give us an update on her size. Two weeks ago she was a little over 6 pounds. Dr. B says that I need to be prepared for early delivery if necessary and I should come to each appointment knowing that there is a possibility I could be admitted to the hospital at anytime.
Just thinking back to 1 year ago on Thanksgiving when I had a miscarriage. I prayed to the Lord to get me through that and knew that he would provide for Chris and I. Now a year later I will be holding a sweet baby girl in my arms. I can't think of anything more that could heal a broken heart like this. God is Good!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! Such good news!
Tracy,
You don't know me but I've been following your story. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see Harper's picture! Congratulations!
Such great news. She is going to be such a sweet little blessing. So excited for you guys!
What exciting news! A turkey baby!! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment