Tuesday, October 6, 2009
When it Rains it pours
That is how I have felt the last few days. I'm desperately trying to finish everything at work this week but it is becoming more and more difficult. It all started with a little cough yesterday morning. By 10pm last night I felt miserable and all I could think to myself is "OMG do I have the H1N1 Flu".I immediately called Dr. B first thing this morning to find out what to do. Good news is my Flu test came back negative. Bad news I still felt terrible. She sent me on to the hospital to get chest x rays and see of I had pneumonia. They sent me home and I spent several hours this afternoon in pain. Every breath I took hurt. Finally results came around 4pm and my x rays look clear, but we couldn't get a picture of the bottom of the lungs because of the baby. Dr. B called in 4 different scripts for me and thanks to some good pain meds I'm feeling a little better. Dear Lord please let me just through this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment