Sunday, August 3, 2008
I'm so hot I could.....
I am so HOT, and not in a good way. Not the way when you see a great looking guy walking down the street and you say... "Wow he is HOT". No I am just plain HOT. I am not sure how many 100+ days I can endure this week. It is just hard to get out and do anything when you start to sweat the second you walk out the door. Long gone are the few good hair days I once enjoyed. Bye Bye to the pretty summer suits I was wearing to work. Now all I can think about is all the different ways I can pull my hair up and just how casual can I dress at work before anyone says something to me. Good news is that I am heading to San Francisco on Wednesday for a much needed break. Hello 60 degree days and 50 degree nights. I will be dreaming of San Fran for the next few nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment